Whether you are tying the knot, celebrating your engagement, or escaping for your honeymoon, the all-new, all-inclusive Meliá Braco Village delivers bigtime on romance and luxury. Located in the heart of Jamaica—just 45 minutes from Sangster International Airport in Montego Bay—the colonial-style resort comprises 226 rooms, including 61 suites, and is set on one of the most stunning beaches on the island.
The resort features five à la carte restaurants, sparkling freshwater swimming pools with swim-up bars, and a YHI Spa and fitness center for relaxation and wellness. Catering to a couple's every need, a selection of Romance by Meliásignature packages are available for weddings, honeymoons and vow renewals.
Sample packages include:
Tropical Fairy Tale Wedding
- Oceanfront ceremony (including officiant and recorded music)
- Romance by Meliá specialist consultation
- 1 hour of photography
- Tropical Fairy Tale themed decor, bouquet for the bride, boutonniere for the groom, and wedding cake
- 1-hour post-ceremony cocktail hour
- Sparkling wine for a wedding toast
- 3-course plated dinner (for indoor venues only) or buffet option (for outdoor and indoor)
- Round-trip airport transportation, late check-out, and welcome gift for the bride and groom
Moon & Stars Honeymoon
- Honeymoon gift
- In-room bottle of chilled sparkling wine and chocolate covered strawberries
- 50-minute couple's massage
- Breakfast in bed with mimosa cocktails
- Romantic dinner in one of the resort’s à la carte restaurants
- Special turndown service and late check out
THE LEVEL Rooms & VIP Services
The Melia chain's signature concept, THE LEVEL caters to discerning guests with such extras as a VIP Level Lounge featuring private check-in service, along with drinks and appetizers served throughout the day, personalized concierge service, upgraded accommodations and more. Room choices include breathtaking oceanfront and beachside rooms with balcony or terrace and beautiful views of the Caribbean Sea. Plus, guests can take a dip at THE LEVEL exclusive pool, relax at a private beach area, and indulge in a sumptuous meal at Golden Sand, a restaurant for THE LEVEL guests only.